Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup curd (yogurt)
- ½ cup boondi
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- salt to taste
- Beat the curd for a few minutes with a spoon or a whisk. Do not use electric blender.
- Add boondi, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Mix it properly.
- Transfer it into a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala over it.
Makes 1 bowl of boondi raita.