Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- 12-15 Fresh and Ripe Red Cherry
- 2 cups diced Watermelon
- 3 Plums
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Remove seeds of cherries.
- Blanch plums and remove its skin.
- Cut plums into halves and remove stones.
- Blend cherry, watermelon and plums in a blender until smooth puree.
- Strain puree through sieve, collect juice in bowl and remove watermelon seeds.
- Add ice cubes in serving glasses and fill them up with this fresh natural juice of red cherry.
Makes 2 glasses.