Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup besan (bengal gram flour)
- 2 onions, cut into rings
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste (optional)
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, add enough water to a make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and shape them into pakodas.
- Fry the pakodas in oil on a medium flame until golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Makes 10 pakodas.