Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup sago (sabudana)
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 green chillies, slit
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Wash the sabudana (sago). Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary sprinkle a little water to moisten it.
- In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chutney or curds.
Makes 4 servings.