Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped banana
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberry
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups thick curd (yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Take curd (yogurt) in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, cumin powder and black pepper powder.
- Beat until the curd mixture becomes smooth.
- Add chopped apple, pineapple, banana, strawberry and pomegranate seeds and mix well.
- Chill it in refrigerator for 30 minutes (optional).
- Fill serving bowls with chilled raita and serve.
Makes 4 Servings