Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup thick curd (yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder (optional)
- salt to taste
- Beat curd in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut tomatoes into halves and remove seeds. Dice them into small pieces.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, cumin powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Transfer it to serving bowl and garnish by sprinkling black pepper powder over it.
Makes 4 servings.