Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 500 gms paneer cubes (cottage cheese)
- 100 gms butter
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 ½ tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 50 ml fresh cream
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Heat 50 gms butter in a pan.
- Add the paneer cubes and saute till it turns to golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 50 gms butter in the same pan, add the onion paste and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix well and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the chilli powder, gram masala powder, sugar, salt and tomato puree.
- Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the sautéed paneer cubes and 150 ml water, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and simmer futher for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Makes 4 servings.