Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 2 papads
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped thinly
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
- Mix finely chopped onion, tomatoes, chillies and fresh coriander leaves in a bowl and keep aside.
- Deep fry papads in oil.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder and chaat masala over the papads.
- Spread the mixture from the bowl made in step 1 over this.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the toppings.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.