- 1 loaf Bread (Cut in long slices)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup boiled sweet corn
- 3-4 sliced Black Olives
- 2-3 chopped Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Mix shredded cheddar cheese, sliced black olives, boiled sweet corn, chopped jalapeño, mayonnaise, garlic powder and salt in a bowl.
- Spread butter over the bread slices.
- Apply the mixture from the bowl over the bread slices to form a thick layer.
- Grill the bread slices until golden brown.
- Serve hot with salsa dip.