Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped green chillies
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped fenugreek (methi)
- A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- Oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add water and knead to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into medium round thick size paratha.
- Heat the pan and shallow fry each paratha using little oil and cook on both the sides till it is golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
Makes 3 to 4 parathas.