Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 400 ml yogurt (curds)
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- few curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Combine the green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Add the yogurt and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Pour this mixture in a glass.
- Add chaat masala, black salt, salt, lemon juice, asafoetida and mix well.
- Chill this in a refrigerator.
- Garnish it with few coriander leaves and one curry leaf and serve.