- 10-12 pieces boneless chicken
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons tomato chilli sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Oil, for frying
- Whisk together the buttermilk and tomato chilli sauce.
- Add the chicken pieces to it and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the chicken from the refrigerator, drain the buttermilk and set the chicken pieces aside.
- Mix the flour and bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken pieces into the flour mix and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot.